RE: Urgent PCA Survey on Rebar Names

Bill,

You know you are really demanding! The nerve to want to keep a nice
simple, logical system when we can make it so much more complicated and
diffuclt.  You take all the fun out of life!! <grin>

And here I was working on a wonderful new naming system for steel wide
flange members for AISC to use that would add such glorious difficulty and
complexity...I suppose that you won't want to make that change either, eh?
<grin>

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI