METRIC was Re: Urgent PCA Survey on Rebar Names

>I just don't get why the WHOLE UNIVERSE has to change just so we can look
like Europe--a frightening thought anyway.

Having used both systems, METRIC is "10 times" better than the Imperial
system.

Besides the U.S., according to a survey taken several years ago, the only
other countries that have not officially adopted the metric system are
Liberia (in western Africa) and Myanmar (also known as Burma, in southeast
Asia). Wow, pretty damn convincing for me!!

Go Metric, do it now, and join the rest of the world...National Metric Week
is October 6-12, 2002.

Mark Geoghegan