Re: Fall Protection

Tim:

I've got a 7 page document titled Technical Commentary 91-14 "Fall
Protection Design Theory for Engineers - Theoretical Fall Arrest Forces"
which was produced by the Worker's Compensation Board of British Columbia.
If that would be useful I could fax you a copy if you send me your fax
number or you could contact WCB directly at 604 276-3114 for a copy.

The reference section of this pamphlet lists the following:

"Introduction to Fall Protection" J.Nigel Ellis, Howard B. Lewis, 1988
American Society of Safety Engineers; and

"Fundamentals of Fall Protection" Andrew C. Sulowski, 1991, International
Society for Fall Protection.

Cheers,
John MacLean