Concrete Leveling Courses

Title: Message
Can anyone tell me what might work best to remediate an irregular concrete surface that is to be used as a crawl space?

The rake finish is not as smooth as I would like for it to be and I was planning on pouring a leveling course of either an Ardex product or even just pumping a grout w/plasticizers in it.  The area is 14' x 29', the vertical irregularity is as much as 2".  This is for a residential addition.

Thanks,

Thomas W. Bodkin, E.I.T.
Carroll Engineering Corporation

Phone: 215-343-5700 x360