Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete Leveling Courses[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Concrete Leveling Courses
- From: Tom Bodkin <TBODKIN(--nospam--at)carrollengineering.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:50:31 -0500
Can anyone tell me what might work best to remediate an irregular concrete surface that is to be used as a crawl space?
The rake finish is not as smooth as I would like for it to be and I was planning on pouring a leveling course of either an Ardex product or even just pumping a grout w/plasticizers in it. The area is 14' x 29', the vertical irregularity is as much as 2". This is for a residential addition.
Thomas W. Bodkin, E.I.T.
Carroll Engineering Corporation
Phone: 215-343-5700 x360
- Prev by Subject: Concrete friction angle
- Next by Subject: RE: Concrete Leveling Courses
- Previous by thread: RE: Design ground accelerations
- Next by thread: RE: Concrete Leveling Courses