RE: UBC Eq. 30-1

Rick,

I knew that the NFPA was going to include the ASCE 7 by reference, but the
last I heard was that the IBC would not adopt the ASCE 7 by reference until
the 2006 IBC.  BOCA and SBC have done this in the past, but adopting ASCE 7
by reference is new for ICBO.

Has there been a change?

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague