Klez Virus

Thanks for the replies to the Klez problem.

I'm more educated now.  Norton seems to have successfully picked up all the attacks, and a friend has forwarded the separate patch for searching and eliminating the virus.  With both scans, I have found no trace of it on the computer, but we'll see ...

I often send out messages on bcc so that may be a source of cross-infection?

Thor A Tandy  P.Eng, MIPENZ
Victoria BC
Canada
e-mail: vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net