Re: Design ground accelerations

Mark, Harold, Verne and others who took the time to
reply.

I really appreciate your responses.  I know I could
use FEMA or NERHP to do an analysis that would
comply with his request.  And I am not really
inclined to do such an analysis unless it is
absolutely refried by the Building Official.

I was really interested if anyone else has had a
similar request, and if so, what your response was.

>From the replies I received, it appears that this is
not a common request from a plan checker.

Thanks again.

Lynn