Re: looking for data on 1977-vintage con

Dave,

Looking thru my files, I found a brochure on dovetail anchors from Gateway
Erectors of Chicago.

Doing a Google search on "gateway erectors" (*with* the quotes), there are
about a dozen returns, and indicate the company is still alive, possibly in
Missouri, and a member of CRSI.

Sorry that I can't be of more help.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Dave Adams wrote:

. > Hi,

. > We're looking at a late 1970's precast tilt-up that used "Gateway
. > Type J" threaded inserts for the diaphragm-to-wall connections.
. > Does anyone have manufacturer's data on these or suggestions on
. > how to determine their capacity?

. > Thanks very much,
. > Dave Evans, P.E.
. > TNH, Inc.