Contract Rates

It's been forever since I've worked contract, and I have no idea what the going rate is.

I've been asked to go down and help with rebuild a chem plant on the Texas Gulf coast that recently had a "whoopsie", and they want me to sign on to contract through their outfit (you can't contract on your own recognizance anymore, because of changes in tax law, etc.)

Anyway, I'd like to hear some figgers. What kinds of rates are we hearing out there for "civil/structural" doing plant-work, etc.?