RE: metal stud framing in wet environment

It has been my practice to require touch up on studs in wet environments
only.  If the environment has a risk of dampness, I also require a G90 as
opposed to the standard G60.  I also require a minimum of 18 ga studs.  The
thickness of the galvanized coating is a function of the thickness of the
base material.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague