RE: Expanded Metal

The last time I needed expanded metal properties, I had to back calculate it
based on the span ratings published in the manufacturer's. catalogue.

Amico http://www.amico-online.com/index2.htm
McNichols
http://www.e-mcnichols.com/ecommerce/english/pages/myaccount/catalogrequest.
jsp

Be aware that there is a direction to expanded metal, and properties will
vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.  Once you have decided on the
properties select the weight, thickness, required grating load, and span
direction.  Specify accordingly.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague