RE: Broken F1554 anchor rods

I would require a proof load using a hydraulic tensioner that is greater
than the applied service load.  Leave the anchor rod pre-loaded (that is the
practice for petro-chemical structures).  The only requirement for couplers
for the 125% is in ACI 318 and is for rebar couplers.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague