From: Russ, John P [mailto:JPRh(--nospam--at)pge.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 4:06 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Rooftop Units

Normally, the corner weights account for the distribution of the
weights
based on rigid body distribution.  You could merely scale the weights
between the corners and aply them to the joists.  If this is new
construction, I have just used the maximum corner load at all the
joists
that are affected by the units.  The change in price due to this weight
is
generally quite small.