Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: SAP to STAAD[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: SAP to STAAD
- From: Dave Langhone <prcengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 22:53:00 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the reply Jeng-Wei. But I need more than geometry and sections. I need loads, support conditions, releases, materials, etc. Anybody have a translator for that?
Do you Yahoo!?
New DSL Internet Access from SBC & Yahoo!
- Prev by Subject: RE: SAE J429 grade 5 and grade 8 bolts
- Next by Subject: SE Refresher Course
- Previous by thread: RE: Earthwork specifications and the Geotechnical Engineer
- Next by thread: FW: Expansion Joint on Ground Suspended Slab