Roof Garden

I will be grateful for any suggestions/pointers/references relating to
precautions to be taken in the design and construction of roof gardens.
Of particular interest would be the waterproofing practice in different
regions.

I thought I had seen some  discussion  earlier but a search in the list
archive didn't turn up anything. TIA.

P.C.Chowdhury