Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Flagpole Ch Factor[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Flagpole Ch Factor
- From: "Meyer, Jonathan" <jmeyer(--nospam--at)webbersmith.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:15:04 -0400
Title: Flagpole Ch Factor
I read the recent postings concerning flagpoles with great interest. As fate would have it, I have been asked to design the foundation for a 35' high flagpole. I just ordered NAAMM FP 1001-97, but shipping will take 3 weeks - they want to pour foundations next week! Can someone provide the Ch factor for 90 mph wind speed at 35 feet? They plan on using a 6' x 10' flag. Pole butt diameter is 5". Thanks for your assistance.
Webber Smith Associates
- Prev by Subject: RE: Flag pole
- Next by Subject: Re: Flagpole Ch Factor
- Previous by thread: Roof Garden
- Next by thread: Re: Flagpole Ch Factor