Flagpole Ch Factor

Title: Flagpole Ch Factor

I read the recent postings concerning flagpoles with great interest. As fate would have it, I have been asked to design the foundation for a 35' high flagpole. I just ordered NAAMM FP 1001-97, but shipping will take 3 weeks - they want to pour foundations next week! Can someone provide the Ch factor for 90 mph wind speed at 35 feet? They plan on using a 6' x 10' flag. Pole butt diameter is 5". Thanks for your assistance.

Jon Meyer
Webber Smith Associates
Lancaster, PA