RE: Wine Storage

At first I thought that 37 was light (about 60% of bulk liquid density), but
allowing that the necks of wine bottles occupy quite a bit of the height of
a bottle it's probably about right.

I would think that in a rack the bottles would be less densely packed than
in cases (since the job of the case is to get as many as possible into the
smallest space :-) ) so you could probably go a bit lighter....

Peter James