Re: Klez Virus

I am still getting (or attempts being made) e-mail with the infected Klez virus. But, Norton did catch every one of them!!
I did switch to Norton about 2 years ago after McAffee was asleep and did warn me a few weeks after I got infected to
watch for  a certain virus for which they (Macaffee) did not yet have repair. About 2 weeks later I got a 4-page instruction from McAffee how to try to eliminate that virus. At the same time NORTON had already a fix program for it.
McAffee is a little cheaper in price but is way behind Norton.
Anotnio S. Luisoni
Consulting S.E.
Granada Hills, CA