Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Klez Virus[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Klez Virus
- From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:16:31 EDT
I am still getting (or attempts being made) e-mail with the infected Klez virus. But, Norton did catch every one of them!!
I did switch to Norton about 2 years ago after McAffee was asleep and did warn me a few weeks after I got infected to
watch for a certain virus for which they (Macaffee) did not yet have repair. About 2 weeks later I got a 4-page instruction from McAffee how to try to eliminate that virus. At the same time NORTON had already a fix program for it.
McAffee is a little cheaper in price but is way behind Norton.
Anotnio S. Luisoni
Granada Hills, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Klez Virus
- Next by Subject: FW: The Latest News From AISC
- Previous by thread: RE: Klez Virus
- Next by thread: Field Evaluation of Wood Strength in Old Structures