Roof Deck Personnel loading

I have a question about roof decks and 30 psf live loading.  I have
looked in the codes and in the manufacturers data concerning permissible
personnel loading on roof decks and can not find anything.

When we design a roof for a uniform live load of 30 psf, how does that
correlate to how many men can stand in one area on the roof at any given
time??

Ronald A. Hill, P.E.
HILL Consulting Engineering
PO BOX 26525