Floor Loading on Plywood

Hi all,

I am involved in a job where motorized concrete buggies and scissor lifts have to operate.  The
existing steel floor plate is not strong enough to resist the concentrated loads without permanent
deformation.  The contractor wants to use plywood sheets (4' x 8') end to end over the floor to move
the equipment.

Does anyone know of any design information on the behaviour of plywood sheets under point loads?

thx,
Gary Hodgson, P.Eng.
Niagara Falls, ON