EUROPEAN/GERMAN CONCRETE MIX DESIGNS/SPECIFICATIONS

I'm working on an equipment foundation (the equipment
being made in Europe). Their specs. reference the
concrete fill around the anchor bolts as B25 concrete,
DIN 1045. Does anyone know where I can find a cross
reference for this mix so I can spec. similar in our
units. From the use it would have to be a flowable mix
but don't know what strength they are getting, size of
aggregate, etc.