Re: EUROPEAN/GERMAN CONCRETE MIX DESIGNS/SPECIFICATIONS

dear sir:
you need either EC2 or DIN1045 or MC 1990.
I believe B25 is equal to 25 MPa strength or approximately 3600 psi

>>> toddhillse(--nospam--at)yahoo.com 09/24/02 05:53PM >>>
I'm working on an equipment foundation (the equipment
being made in Europe). Their specs. reference the
concrete fill around the anchor bolts as B25 concrete,
DIN 1045. Does anyone know where I can find a cross
reference for this mix so I can spec. similar in our
units. From the use it would have to be a flowable mix
but don't know what strength they are getting, size of
aggregate, etc.