RE: Floor Loading on Plywood

Plywood flooring is commonly used in fiberglass communication buildings.
These buildings have generators, and heavy battery racks on legs.  In this
application, plywood must be checked for rolling shear.  Get the APA design
booklets.  We typically used the 1" T&G Sturdi-Floor.  If you have frequent
rolling loads, you may have an abrasion issue.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague