Re: Commercial Bldg. - Second Floor Loads

Denise
See section 1606.2.  ..." where partition locations are subject to change
shall be designed to support, in addition to all other loads, a uniformly
distributed dead load equal to 20 psf of floor area."
Hope that help.
Samir Ghosn, PE
Harris & Associates