From: Wayne E. Beckingham [mailto:wbeckingham(--nospam--at)stroudpence.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 11:31 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Expansion Joints in Water Retaining Structures

Sirs,

I am looking for some information on proper sealing of expansion joints in
water retaining structures.  My company is working on an addition to an
existing water treatment plant.  We plan to have a 1" expansion joint
between the new and existing concrete (partially buried) tanks.  We have
several locations were water must flow over this expansion joint.  I am
looking for a product specifically for that purpose, maybe something that is
easily maintained or replaced.  Does any one have experience with this, or
recommended products.  (I thought I asked this question last week, but never
say it come through, forgive me if you have seen it)

Wayne Beckingham, P.E.

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org