Re: Commercial Bldg. - Second Floor Loads

Hi Dennis! How are the dogs?
Thanks for helping me with this.  The Trus-joist rep. sent me the calc for
the TJL floor truss using total dead load of 14 PSF and 100 PSF (100%)  plus
a code required point load application.
So here's the deal.
        Floor trusses: DL = 14 psf
                             LL =  100 psf (unreduced)