Contract Forms

As usual with technical people, I'm not very good doing the paperwork. As a result, I have had in the past several problems with clients regarding payments. I am interested in knowing what kind of contract form, if any, is used in your practice. Do you guys use a home-made conctract form or a standard professional association form? Please advise.

Javier Encinas
Encinas & Associates