Chemical Plant Safe Haven Design Standards

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I need a reference or
design standard for a safe haven in a chemical plant.  This would cover
fire, blast and storm.

I would appreciate it very much for any replies.

Thanks,

Les Rhinehart
VITOK Engineers, Inc.
10720 Plantside Drive
Louisville, KY  40299
Phone: 502-426-7770    Fax:  502-426-7775