Re: Commercial Bldg. - Second Floor Loads

Gary,
The mezzanine flooring  is carpet over 3/4" plywood over TJL trusses with
ductwork, insulation, elec., fire sprinklers, but no ceiling material.
The second floor has some full height stud walls and some snap-together
cubicles for individuals.  There are a couple of small storage closets, but
most of the storage is on the ground floor with the production eq. and
cameras, etc.
I think LL = 100 psf will cover the intended uses.

Denise Poeltler, PE
The Flying Buttress
Palm Desert, CA