Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 1:04 PM
Subject: Oxygen tanks on exterior SOG

I'm working on an exterior slab on grade that will 2 large oxygen tanks (8'-6" in dia. 40' tall) manufactured/supplied by BOC Gases.  For the past two days I've been playing phone tag with BOC trying to get info on any requirements they need, weights of the tank, but no one will give me any contacts in thier engineering departement.  I actually haven't talked to a real person yet, voicemail/email contacts telling me to call different people who don't answer thier phone.

So, i was wondering if any of you have done work w/ BOC and can supply me with contact information for thier engineering department, or can tell me what thickness of slab they require (i was told that they don't require anchor rods in the slab because they drill the bolts in themselves but nobody could tell me how long the bolts are that they would use.)

TIA

Alden Manipula