Re: Commercial Bldg. - Second Floor Loads

Tim,

You're so mean!  It's like you know everything!  You know what,  I acted the same way when I was fresh from college.  I was so confident that I thought I know everything.  I look people who are not smart with disdain.  As I matured,  I learn to accept that I don't know everything and sometimes you learn from people who you think are dumb.

Maybe you are still a new engineer to act that way.

ASQuilala, P.E.