Post-Tensioned Frame Analysis Software

I have need to analyze a post-tensioned concrete building frame. I was
thinking of ADAPT, but unfortunately it looks like the price-point for that
software is about an order of magnitude greater than would I would have
expected (about $4,800 as it happens). So I'm not going to be purchasing
ADAPT anytime soon!

Does anyone have any suggestions for an analysis package that will provide a
similar level of analysis functionality as ADAPT?

Thanks.