Re: Post-Tensioned Frame Analysis Software

Bill:

If you are only going to do one building, just do the analysis manually.

Neil Moore, S.E.

At 08:44 PM 9/30/02 -0500, you wrote:
I have need to analyze a post-tensioned concrete building frame. I was
thinking of ADAPT, but unfortunately it looks like the price-point for that
software is about an order of magnitude greater than would I would have
expected (about $4,800 as it happens). So I'm not going to be purchasing
ADAPT anytime soon!

Does anyone have any suggestions for an analysis package that will provide a
similar level of analysis functionality as ADAPT?

Thanks.