From: Randy Vogelgesang [mailto:tahoeengineering(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 8:26 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Want some OT ???

"So who is Lau, and how does he do it?"

OK, I'll take a stab.  His hourly rate is
$77261/(52wk(40hr))=$37.14/hr.  Assume that all of his
OT is double time $74.29/hr. $190,647 in overtime
means 2566 hrs of OT/year or 49.4hr of OT/week (all
year).  89hrs/week total, Hmmmmm, about 13hrs/day 7
days a week 52wk/yr. "boss describes him as extremely
shy"
Shy and busy, working for the govmnt sure must be
great :)
Randy

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2002/09/30/BA164650.DTL