IBC "Oops" (Was Residential Design Discussion)

Dennis Wish?s experiences are neither isolated incidents nor solely a personal issue with Mr. Wish. I have found Mr. Wish?s list of code complaints to be valid and I have yet to see substantial attempts to correct the related laws.

The California State Codes are to change on November 1, 2002, today. Lets see how many of the listed issues have been corrected?

David Merrick, SE