C-1030, C-1035, and C-4140 steel

I have encountered an eye bolt that is available in C-1030/C-1035 or
C-4140 steel, but I am not sure what that steel material is.  I don't
believe it is an ASTM material spec, but suspect that it might be an SAE
material spec.  Can anyone shed some light on this steel material?

Thanks,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI