Re: Chicago Design Criteria??

Bill,

Is the project actually in the city of Chicago?  If so, they have had
their own building code (i.e. not UBC or BOCA or some other model
building code that was adopted) in the past (this may have changed since
it has been awhile since I have done project in Chicago and only one proejct at
that).  If it is outside the actual city of Chicago then it will likely be
one of the model building codes that has been adopted.

Sorry that I cannot be of much more help.

HTH,

Scott Ypsilanti, MI