virus in "sap-2000 non-linear dyanmic analysis" email

I just got an email with a virus in it.  The email had the title listed
above.  Since it had a decidely structural title to it, it is possible that
my email address was taken from involvement in this list.  Everyone might
want to be one the lookout for such a message and delete it immediately if
they receive one like it.

Paul Crocker, P.E.