Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Helical Steel Stairs Question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaintpost" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Helical Steel Stairs Question
- From: "William Grizzell, P.E." <wtgrizzell(--nospam--at)msn.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:07:55 -0700
I've been asked to provide a design for a residential steel stair that has a double helix twisted shape, approx. 10 ft. high and has a 180 degree radius. I plan on using cold rolled 12" channel for the stringers with welded z-shaped plates for steps. The stairs will be wrapped in wood. Any suggestions on how to calculate this or other recommendations are much appreciated.
William Grizzell, P.E.
Consulting Engineer - Structural
2278 Camino Ramon, Suite 12
San Ramon, CA
Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: Helical Stairs
- Next by Subject: Helical Steel Stairs Question
- Previous by thread: RE: Deflection of steel beams when placing concrete slabs
- Next by thread: Re: Helical Steel Stairs Question