RE: Building Codes Online?

And I want to say again: Thanks AISC for doing this.

I suspect that you haven't seen a huge decrease in sales of the Manual of
Steel Construction, even though. That's because a book in hand just can't be
beat--along with the design aids the MSC provides.

Yet the CODE PROVISIONS are freely available to all. I hope sincerely that
the other code-writing bodies adopt your practice.