Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Structural Stainless Steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Structural Stainless Steel
- From: "Sherman, William" <ShermanWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 10:59:53 -0400
The US Standard is the "Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Stainless Steel Structural Members", ASCE 8-90. However, ASCE had discontinued publication of this document in anticipation of publication of a new version, ASCE 8-00. Please note the following information provided by ASCE on 8/29/02 regarding this publication:
"ASCE 8-90 is indeed being superceded by a newer edition, ASCE 8-00. Unfortunately because of the age of the document an electronic version of the text and figures did not exist hence the printing of ASCE 8-00 has been delayed. The document (ASCE 8-00) is currently in its final stages of production and I expect that it will be printed and available by the end of the year....another printing of ASCE 8-90 will be made of a sufficient quantity to fulfill orders until such time as ASCE 8-00 becomes referenced in the model building codes. I expect this printing will take a week or so."
I suggest contacting ASCE Publications to see if ASCE 8-90 or ASCE 8-00 are currently available.
- Prev by Subject: Structural Stainless Steel
- Next by Subject: RE: Structural Stainless Steel
- Previous by thread: Structural Stainless Steel
- Next by thread: RE: Structural Stainless Steel