From: Yousefi, Ben [mailto:Ben.Yousefi(--nospam--at)ci.sj.ca.us]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 9:46 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Building Codes Online?

I just have one question for whoever is favor of this proposal. The code
development process is a very expensive endeavor. The cost includes
accommodations for the people involved, the meetings and the expenses
associated with the coordination that has to happen to put the whole
thing
together. Who is going to pay for this if the code is given away for
free?

Ben Yousefi, SE
san Jose, CA