Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Building Codes on Line? Yes, for a FEE[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Building Codes on Line? Yes, for a FEE
- From: "Richard M. Beldyk, PE, CPEng, NSPE, CWEng, CPE" <rich(--nospam--at)usbridge.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 14:40:34 -0400
Yes the codebooks are available online- for a fee.
Check out the online codebooks from www.ihserc.com
They claim to keep them updated for you. They seem to also have all the reference documents too. [like AASHTO and SSPC specifications, etc.]
Several Boiler & Pressure Vessels shops that I have visited now use this service. They claim it is cheaper for them than spending $1500-2000 every 3 years for codebooks.
Richard M. Beldyk, PE, CPEng, NSPE, CWEng, CPE
Professional Engineer - Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia
Chartered Professional Engineer - MIEAust, NPER
Registered Member - International Registry of Professional Engineers (USCIEP)
AWS Certified Welding Engineer
AFE Certified Plant Engineer
- Prev by Subject: buckling restraint brace
- Next by Subject: Building Codes on-line
- Previous by thread: Re: Standard of Care: Investigation of Existing Building Structure for Alteration or Addition
- Next by thread: pull test of anchor