Re: Chicago Bldg code - live load reduction allowance? (was Bldg Codes Online?

A slight change of topic here ............ can anyone out there provide me with a quick (text exert) description of the live load reduction text and formulae from the Chicago bldg code? I have been directed by the Chicago bldg official to their code (Chap 13, page 52, Volume 1 I am told) but don't have the luxury of time waiting for a mailed copy to arrive.

Thanks

JC