RE: Building Codes on-line

I believe wholeheartedly in appropriate government oversight--but too often
such oversight is NOT appropriate. One extreme example is the infernal ADA,
which did nothing but increase costs for the consumer and end up bankrolling
the bloated trial lawyers lobby to unbelievable proportions--as if any level
of excess is "unbelievable" where they are concerned.