Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
3" exposed metal roof deck with accessories[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 3" exposed metal roof deck with accessories
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:05:02 -0400
I have a situation where I need to span about 8' with an exposed metal roof deck in an area that will have drifting snow. The area is not large - say 25'x75'. I was hoping to find a metal panel manufacturer that could supply a screw-through deck that also has all of the accessories such as flashings and closure strips for where the deck meets a wall and a diverter for where the deck meets a roof curb. If any of you know of a manufacturer in my area (eastern PA) that will supply a small job like this, I would appreciate having the name and phone number.
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: Re: 3 columns, 1 footing
- Next by Subject: 3-hinged arch w/ NO tension ties - how?
- Previous by thread: RE: Chicago Bldg code - live load reduction allowance? (was Bldg Codes Online?
- Next by thread: Wind Loads - UBC 97 vs ASCE 7