3" exposed metal roof deck with accessories

I have a situation where I need to span about 8' with an exposed metal roof deck in an area that will have drifting snow.  The area is not large - say 25'x75'.  I was hoping to find a metal panel manufacturer that could supply a screw-through deck that also has all of the accessories such as flashings and closure strips for where the deck meets a wall and a diverter for where the deck meets a roof curb.  If any of you know of a manufacturer in my area (eastern PA) that will supply a small job like this, I would appreciate having the name and phone number.

Thanks,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates