To: Seaint
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 10:01 AM
Subject: ETABS7 automatic Plane & Elevation drawing

Dear All
I just finished a software which can read ETABS7.xx output table text format file and generate ACAD2000 plane drawing and elevation drawing automatically. If anybody would like to test this software for me and tell me your suggestion about it, please send a mail to me. I will send this trial version software to you ASAP.  Thanks.

Jeng-Wei Li
JWLI Structural Consultant
Taipei, Taiwan
Tel:886-2-2701-2617ext507