RE: Standard of Care: Investigation of Existing Building Structure for Alteration or Addition

Good catch. They are different jobs. Just lets you know how busy I've become
all of a sudden.

Thanks for the comments, but the P-T was done not even six months ago. Heck,
they still have the price tags on the P-T anchors!