RE: Building Codes Online?

Egad, another bit of evidence that Engineers are good with numbers but lousy
in financial accounting.

Dennis, get your accountant to explain to you that you actually pay nearly
50% of every dollar you get in taxes. At the present rate of "growth," that
is expected to become about 80% within a generation.

No wonder the Democrats have managed to steal from everyone for years, and
then get elected using a good chunk of that money. Ponzi had nothing on
those guys.