From: Glenn Otto [mailto:glenn(--nospam--at)libertyeng.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 5:14 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Wood Truss on Metal Studs

Rich,

I recently did one (with metal trusses) where the trusses did not align
with the studs (even though they were supposed to).  We used a 6" metal
header under the track with the web of the header lapped onto the studs.
The header flanges were coped.

Glenn C. Otto, P.E.
LIBERTY ENGINEERING, P.C.
Virginia Beach, VA